The Drama Queen's Palace

Monday, April 25, 2005

Hilarious business

Please tell me you saw on the news about the Canadian chick that sang the National Anthem at a hockey game. She got a few lines into the song and forgot the words, stepped off the ice, grabbed the sheet with the lyrics, came back out on the ice and fell flat on her ass. POOR GIRL! I am sure she will never live that down for the rest of her life. Being someone who falls on their ass frequently, I can appreciate her situation.

2 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megger!

That is hillarious! If I weren't stressed out right now, I'd totally be laughing . . . however I'm stressed to the max now, so I only have diarrhea!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger slens04 said...

I got to see it because Leno replayed it the other night on his show. Ha ha ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home