The Drama Queen's Palace
Saturday, November 05, 2005
Go Hawks! Lisa and I went to the Iowa vs. Northwestern game today! This is us at Goodbar in Lincoln Park partying with our fellow hawkeyes before the game!
posted by Megan @
8:37 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Megan
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Heros in a half shell..turtle power!!
Halloween 2005...Me, Erin, Elizabeth and Hillary a...
My family! This is going to be our Christmas card....
Me and Jennifer at my grama's bonfire...I loved th...
My first race ever! I decided in July I wanted to ...
Here's the family at my Birthday bonfire at my gra...
Holy Cow!! I had nooo idea Stacey was throwing me ...
Jen got us Wicked tickets for my 23rd birthday! TH...
Jen and I eating at Maggiano's before seeing Wicked!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home