Updates for November...
Sorry I haven't blogged in a while... here are the updates...
1. My uncle Lloyd got diagnosed with Prostate cancer. He had surgery yesterday and is still in the hospital. I am temporarily living in Joliet for a few days watching his kids while he is in the hospital and my aunt is up there taking care of him (at Northwestern).
2. Thanksgiving was great...I had a wonderful time with my family and Darrin. I definitely ate too much, but damn was it fun!
3. My brother has a call back for a Mountain Dew commercial. If he gets the job, he flies to South Africa this week to film it and it will air in the U.S. Keep your fingers crossed.
4. I am officially done with graduate school classes. I finished up my last finals last Monday. I have 1.5 years left including practicum experience, Comprehensive Exams, Praxies Exam, Final Project and then...GRADUATION! I know it seems like a lot but I am in the home stretch.
5. I am interviewing one week from today for my fourth year externship experience at Mailman Center for Child Development in Miami, Florida. I will let you know how it goes. My mom and I are traveling down to Miami for 3 days.
That's all of my updates for now. I will try and be better about blog updates.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home