The Drama Queen's Palace
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Babysitting round 2. Benjamin, age 6, Emily, age 3 were my second week of babysitting kids. Benjamin got horribly sick...it was a challenge to say the least!
posted by Megan @
7:03 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Megan
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
My whole family says I can't cook...do these faces...
Most of you know I am playing "Mom" for 2 weeks du...
My cousin Conner and I on Thanksgiving...
My friend Kristen had a baby, Nolan John. This is...
Mom and I got a little crazy organizing hats, glov...
Stace and I at the Iowa vs. Northwestern game!
Go Hawks! Lisa and I went to the Iowa vs. Northwes...
Heros in a half shell..turtle power!!
Halloween 2005...Me, Erin, Elizabeth and Hillary a...
My family! This is going to be our Christmas card....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home