Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas friends. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Here are a few highlights from my Christmas this year...
* My aunt Missy fell on her butt when she attempted to skateboard in my Grandma's hallway on Christmas Eve.
* The Mulvey Christmas Party. Enough said.
*My mom got a new camera for Christmas...and accidentally set the lens cap down on a pot holder in the kitchen. When she went to get the rolls out of the oven, the lens cap fell into the bottom of the oven and started a fire.
* Christmas Eve church service when I burst out laughing during the prayer because I had a sudden recall of last year's Christmas program when my cousin Benjamin fell down in the middle of a Christmas song.
* Spending quality time with my family including seeing a movie on Christmas night with my siblings and mom.
* Overall I had a wonderful Christmas with my family. I told my mom that next year, I will for sure have a tan at Christmas after living in Miami for 6 months.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~!

2 Comments:
Oh what fun the Mulvey Christmas is!! The Garman family Christmas was just as wonderful, though without turning the house into one giant Yule Log.
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and good luck in 2007 Meg! Make sure to stay in touch ... you never know when your cousin may want to make a visit!!!!
could you please update me?!?!?
I am curious about your brother's Mt. Dew cx, and other hot spots, also, what is up with you and your man?
Please update me, please, please, please?!??!!
Post a Comment
<< Home