I MET KELLY FROM BIGGEST LOSER!!!!
Most of you probably know that I LOVE TV. One of my favorite shows is NBC's Biggest Loser. All season long I wanted Kelly to win. This morning I saw on TV that there was a Health and Fitness Expo at the Miami Beach Convention Center and it was free. I thought, what the hell, and went. I got my blood pressure, cholesterol, and many other things screened. It turns out I have really high cholesterol (which I will be getting check per the doctor's recommendation) and low blood sugar. So I was leaving the expo around noon pretty upset that my health, which I thought was great, was in fact not so good. As I am walking out I turn around and there is Kelly from the Biggest Loser signing autographs and pictures. I was sooo excited. I went up and talked to her...got my picture with her and her autograph. She is just as nice as she seemed on TV. And she has lost more weight...she looks amazing! All in all it was a good day but looks like I will be heading to the doctor this week. Happy Sunday everyone!

1 Comments:
John and I love BL also! I thought Kelli kicked ass--but I was glad Ali won--she was amazing! Kelli looks cool! Awesome story!
Now, go get yourself checked out missy!!
Post a Comment
<< Home