Sorry for the lack of updates!
Sorry I have not been updating my blog lately. Here is the update...
* I am finished with classes and passed my comprehensive exams! YEAH!! Now I am doing my clinical placement at Lake Forest Hospital 3 days a week and working on my project the other 2 days while I work at the computer lab.
* I have found a potential roommate for when I move to Miami in June. I am getting excited to get out of this horrible weather but I am scared as well. There is alot of things to get ready before I move.
* Darrin and I have been dating 8 months now. He is graduating from Northwestern in June with his AuD. He moves back to Chicago the week I move to Miami (ironic, huh?).
*I am trying to think if there is anything else going on, but I think that's it.
Hope everyone is doing well. Happy 2007!

1 Comments:
you forgot to mention that you have the coolest roommate in the world.
that's all.
Post a Comment
<< Home