Is snafoo a word and if so how do you spell it?
Despite the list of weekend snafoo's (is that how you spell snafoo?) you are about to read, my weekend was quite relaxing and fun. After reading this list you might doubt it; but hey, maybe I am becoming an optimist...you never know!
This weekend's highlights:
1. Went to the dentist Friday morning....4 cavities! Despite brushing 2 times a day and flossing I will be spending the next few Saturdays at the dentist getting teeth filled!
2. Went out to lunch with my mom at the restaurant where my sister works. One of the waitresses asked my sister if I was her mom. Now, maybe my parents messed up the sex talk, but I am pretty sure a 6 year old can't have a child. (That's how old I was when my sister was born!)
3. Saw Wedding crashers...laughed at a few parts but overall disappointed after the rave review all of my friends gave it.
4. Threw my groceries up my kitchen counter and knocked off the teapot I bought in Scotland...it shattered.
Now I am going to study for midterms and eat some lunch! Hope everyone is doing well! The heat index is 102 degrees!

1 Comments:
Yes Megan, Snafu is a word, according to Webster...it stands for: Etymology: situation normal all fucked up (fouled up)
Post a Comment
<< Home